MAINS POWERED SYSTEMS If your system is labeled 120V-240V or you have thick wiring with wire nuts as shown, your system is mains powered. ZEN can only be used with low voltage systems. If you're unsure, please contact your home automation provider or HVAC installer.
MULTI-ZONE SYSTEMS If you are able to set different set point temperatures for different areas of your home, you have a multi-zone system. ZEN allows you to specify one set point only.
MULTI-SPEED FANS If your fan(s) can be set at multiple or variable speeds, your system is not compatible. ZEN supports 3 fan settings only - ON, OFF & AUTO
BASEBOARD SYSTEMS If you have electric heaters that running along the baseboard (skirting board) of your rooms, your system is not compatible with ZEN.
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- 24VAC control compatible with forced air, heat pump, gas, electric, millivolt, hydronic.
- 1 or 2 heating stage plus emergency heat
- 1 or 2 stage cooling
- 1 or 2 stage reversible heat pump with auxillary/emergency heat
Rh, Rc, C, G, W1/O/B, Y1, W2/AUX, Y2
All other regions
- Mains powered (110-240VAC)
- Most electric baseboard systems
- Multi-zoned systems
- Multi speed fan systems
- Proprietary digital control systems (Braemar, Brivis, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Daikin inverter air conditioning units)
W3, Y3, G2/G3, Humidify, Dehumidify, Outdoor temperature sensor